Re: Pitino holding Press Conference

I have to get to work but during these troubling yet exciting and to be
honest, exhilerating times, let me say one more time....get rid of him now.
Mark's right. Someone other than Pitino should be allowed to try to steal
someone blind for Paul Pierce. They should've done it sooner when they were
getting "unbelievable trade offers" for him. Nobody can deny this team
needs more talent. That's Ricky's fault. He didn't understand just how much
talent he needed to win becasue he believed in a "system." It wasn't the
incredible lack of talent. It was just that the players either weren't in
shape for the system, or didn't understand the system, or weren't right for
the system, or were too old for the system or weren't running the system
right or didn't understand how to win or be patient....on and on. Maybe
he's right. We'll see. But they have to get rid of him and give someone a
chance right now to start getting some real talent in here.

Paul M