Re: The door is open for the MAN

I doubt it leaves alot of room for Larry.  Larry screwed up when he publicly
pis*ed on Gaston a while back.  At the very least he lost the home town
discount.  I'd root for it however.  think he could get McHale back as GM
and Ainge as Coach and DJ as Assist. Coach?  That would be my dream team.

<Jim