is it just me?

is it just me.......or are these Celtics starting to look like the Chris Ford Bucks of the mid-late 90's. Two semi-all star capable players on each squad - AW & PP on ours, and Vin (Donuts) Baker & Glenn "Big Og (no "D")" Robinsion on theirs. Both teams were said to be fringe playoff contenders, but never quite got there. Funny how Milwaukee got better once they shipped off their power forward, gained a point guard, and got a true NBA coach.

As a long term Pitino fan (Knicks-era), even I've given up at this point. I'm wishing he shipped off Walker when he had the chance a couple of years ago. I think it's a strong possibility that any other coach may have just done that....

just my £0.02 from the other side of the Atlantic.

Cheers

Simon

Ulcerate - Dark Alternative project
listen in at http://mp3.com/ulcerate