Rex Chapman

Rex just retired.
How about we suggest to him to become a assistant coach with Larry Brown,
steal a few trade secrets and invite him to become our head coach?

Meanwhile, DUMP Pinito. I can't think of a coach that can take over.

Whatever happened to DJ? IS he still in rehab for drugs?
Or someone from the CBA?? Remember Phil Jackson and George Karl both coached
in the CBA. Anyone down there that can help us? Maybe Adrian can suggest a
good coach.

Sorry, I am just spewing out words.

Ritesh Ramani

P.S. I couldn't remember the head coach of Bucks name so I went on www.nba.com
to find out. After finding out his name was Geroge Karl I was surfing on the
Celtic site. I just read that they signed Doug Overton, and cut Rick Brunson.
Pitino shuffles team like a deck of cards. MORON...