[Fwd: And one more thing.]

You know, if I would send my messages to the list, they would get there.

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net

-- BEGIN included message

How about some quality play from Walker and Pierce?  That might have as much to
do with it as the coaching.  According to the box score and the write ups I
read, they both sucked and made a big difference.  Our defense doesn't play real
well against missed 3 point shots.  If we made those shots, or even better, if
we didn't settle for so many of them, it would have been a different game.  I
suspect that we did not execute the game plan.  Plus, Pitino did not get Kenny
hurt.  And despite many on the list who feel Kenny sucks, we could have used him
to execute the offense last night.

I lay the blame at the feet of Walker and Pierce being soft and making immature
decisions on the floor.  Neither is a true leader like a Bird, Jordan, Magic, or
even Iverson.  What the team needs is a true leader who will kick the butts of
teammates.  Moreso than a new coach.  Pitino sucks as a GM/personnel person, but
as a coach, I don't think that can be said.  I realize that folks are impatient
and frustrated, but to say Pitino can't coach is incorrect.  To say he can not
assemble a pro team with the right chemistry may be on target though.

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net
http://www.public.usit.net/bocelts