And one more thing.

The Celtics aren't even close to the Sixers, and now everybody on that team
knows it. This was a big game for them. This was a chance for them to see
just how good they were...to see how much progress they've made. They can't
kid themselves anymore, and we shouldn't kid ourselves anymore. They're
going nowhere. They've made zero progress in the Pitino years. I fear a
serious losing streak with an everybody for himself attitude. This team is
lost and it's all on Ricky. I wonder what ML Carr is thinking right about
now?

Paul M.