Re: Don't stop with Pitino

Unrest may be surfacing on the team with players because they need
supervision, discipline. 25-3 point shots, never, never. How can a team
learn to play and run plays with this type of offense. No one will improve
with this type of ball playing. Sure there will be a few games where the
long ones go in but far between losses. What ever the case, Pitino has to
take the heat. He built the team, regardless whether he never had much to
work with, he built it. Look to his draft and trade choices. Aren't many
teams firing players, the coaches go and rightfully so. There expendable.

Dan