Schedule

Joe I know you're trying to be optimistic but to
compare the C's to LA, Portland, Miami, and New York
is stretching it.  Those 4 teams have had a much
tougher schedule than the C's.  What powerhouse have
the C's played so far?  Just Philly and maybe
Cleveland (although I think they are overachieving big
time).  New York has already played the Suns, Philly,
and Seattle and they still have a winning record.   As
for the "Flakers" and Blazers, they play in the West
where even the weakest teams like Denver and Dallas
can give the C's more than they can handle.  YOu
should also check Orlando's, Milwaukee's, and
Charlotte's schedules.  They too have had a much
harder road than the C's.
>-----------------

Joe Hironaka wrote:

In fact not
only are
the 4-5 Celtics ahead of Orlando, Charlotte and
Milwaukee, but give
them a
mini-winning streak and they could pass the following
teams in the
standings:

LA Flakers    6-4
Portland        6-5