Looking for the 3rd piece of the next "big three"? was: "The Celtics List is re-opened"

Jim Meninno wrote:

> Just to be clear, there is no need to re-subscribe to the IGTC list, and no
> deadline to subscribe for non-members, is there?  We simply agree to the new
> rules by remaining on the list?

Are you in, baby?  It is starting to get fun with Herren looking hungry to
become the next Eastern pointguard to emerge out of nowhere in the footsteps of
Snow, Atkins and Armstrong. The Celts have two franchise-caliber players well
under 25, several likely lottery picks to profit from the bonanza 2000 and 2001
prep classes, plus some tradeable midseason "assets" among Moiso, Ding Battie,
Potapenko and Kenny.

We just need one more piece of the puzzle to emerge  to complement our two young
captains (together averaging over 45 points, 15+ boards and 6.6 assists per
game). Will it be Batbrain/Batgirl? Will it be Herren (9 assists and ZEROnaka
turnovers last night)? Could it be the Frog Prince, Jerome Moiso? We have a
whole season to enjoy watching each of their individual developments as Celtics
during this transition year.

Anyway, I hope to see the Jim Meister back on the list. And I don't normally
post on weekends.

Joe

p.s. As a public service, I dug up from a past Celts' digest the following
e-mail address: wfcooper@tiac.net (Bill Cooper). For those of you who are new to
the list, this is the MVP of the list from the each of the past three or four
years at least, and one of the big reasons the IGTC list once dominated any
other available news source on the Celtics of which I'm familiar.

-----