We need more scoring!

It has become painfully obvious that the Celts are one of the worst Field
Goal shooting teams in the league. Just by using your common sense, it is a
fact that there is no way you can win if your opponent shoots better than
you. Some games they light it up, most of the other games (especially road
games) they are awful.  Most people would point to the teams lack of
intensity on defenese especially on road games.  I feel this is not the main
problem.  The Celts are among the league leaders in forcing turn overs, the
problem is the team does not capitalize on this.  There is no one player on
this team who can score consistently.  If only these turnovers could be
converted into points then maybe the Celts won't be coming from behind all
the time.  I say bring in a player who can flat-out score.  Make him the 6th
man and his role is to pile up the points when needed. Pierce and Walker
have to rest also so you can't rely on them to carry the load each and every
game.  Someone has to come of the bench and provide offense while the 2 take
a breather.

I would like to see CEDRIC CEBALLOS on this team.  He was born to score, and
the nice thing about him is that he nows his limitations.  You won't see him
jacking up 3's whenever he is open coz he knoes that its not his strength.
He will take it inside or pull-up for the short jumper.  He is not the best
defender out there but so is Walker.  Ceballos is also a good rebounder,
something that we badly need.  I am not familiar with how much he makes but
if it were possible to trade Eric Williams for him I would pull the trigger
instantly.  Williams can score but his moves are limited and he does not
have a consistent shot beyond 15 feet.  His new "role" as the teams
"stopper" isn't working out anyway so why not move him and get Ceballos
packaged with Michael Curry or Jud Buechler, though I think landing Buechler
would be more feasible since Curry is the perfect compliment for Stackhouse
(meaning he doesnt look for his own shot).  Besides, Buechler has  a better
outside shot, something we also need.

I think the combo of Pierce, Walker , and Stith is starting to show some
promise.  Stith has been a pleasant surprise. I didn't think he could blend
in in such a short period of time.  Now the only thing lacking (among
others) is scoring punch of the bench.  Ceballos will be perfect for that
role!