Hey, I'll take it

Hey, it may not have been pretty, but I will take a win.  (Just like I
would tomorrow.)  We are fourth in the league in steals and fourth in
steal to turnover ratio.  And to my mind unfortunately, we lead the
league in 3 point percentage.  I say unfortunately because it will only
encourage more of them to come flying up.

It looks like Walker and Pierce came up big point wise and their
shooting percentage was decent.  Walker and Herren both came up big on
the assist stat.  Why did Blount and Griffin not play?  Last year it
seemed like Griffin was coming into his own.  Has he regressed?  Are
Herren, Stith, Brunsun, whoever, etc. really that much better?

Now, if we can just win the dreaded two in a row thing.  Good chance
with the Wizards, but they are playing well at home.

PS Philly waxed the Heat tonight.  I think that if this keeps up, Larry
Brown will prove he is the man among boys coaching.  They are really
blending well.
--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net