Re: C's To Have Chris Herren/Fall River Day

At 05:34 PM 11/17/00 -0500, kai_brunnen_g@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>Celtics are going to have a Chris Herren/Fall River night at one of their
>upcoming
>home games. They've had a nice outporing of support and even a few season
>tickets sold to the good citizens of Fall Reeve, so they're showing their
>appreciation.
>
>Fall River is known as the armpit of Southeastern Massachusetts, but they are
>dedicated sports fans, and the city  produces some of the best high school
>teams in the
>state.

After New Bedford High that is!! I still live for the Whaler/Hilltopper
match ups in both Hoops and football. I was lucky enough to see the Herren
boys compete over the years and I gotta admit they were something
special.BTW they lump both our cities together as being the armpit of
Massachusetts. Look at the map and it looks like we are the armpit so to
speak.I am thrilled Chris is with the Celts and hope he isn't influenced by
any of the locals into falling into bad habits. I wish him the best of
luck. Later.Mike
p.s.
So Ray it seems you are a fan of Lexx!