Re: Philly

>From: Amy Beauregard <amyeb88@yahoo.com>
>
>I saw the C's take 3 3's in a row
>(Twoine jacked up 2 and then Herren or was it Stiff, I
>mean Stith?). Misses, need I mention?

Bryant Stith is a stiff?  I don't see that at all.  Guy comes in,
plays well defensively, is an offensive threat, and leaves it all out
on the court, and he's a stiff?  What's up with that?

Is it just me, or do other people tire of the endless psuedo-witty
plays on names that some people insist on using?  (Notable exceptions
include Joe's "Poultrino" which I find really hilarious.)  I mean,
I'm seeing people with names that are easy to make fun of doing this
-- you might think they'd be aware of the whole "rocks and glass
houses" thing.  Or maybe it's because the people they're making fun
of won't respond?  Well, it's up to them, I guess.

>Twoine may have lost weight, but
>not his old habits. I actually hate to see him make a
>couple of 3's early on, because I know he'll be
>camping out there for the duration.

Incredible.  The guy can make nearly 50% of his threes and still get
blasted for  so-called "jacking them up."  In my book, if Walker's
going to shoot that kind of percentage from behind the arc, he's got
the green light whenever he wants (well, almost, I guess).  Some
people won't give him any credit at all -- even when he's doing
something good for the team.  You've got a good point about Walker
hanging out too much on the perimeter, though.  If he's going to be
the power forward, then he ought to be inside helping the center
rebound the ball.  I think this is part of Pitino's plan for the
team, though, so how much of it is Walker's "fault" is still vague to
me.

Regards,

Bill