Philly

Well, I fell asleep (literally and figuratively) with
the C's up 7. I saw the C's take 3 3's in a row
(Twoine jacked up 2 and then Herren or was it Stiff, I
mean Stith?). Misses, need I mention? Incredible,
especially on the road. Anyway, I wake up and the game
is tied. C's go on to score what, 14 points in the
last min and a half? Gallant effort, but same road
result as last year. Twoine may have lost weight, but
not his old habits. I actually hate to see him make a
couple of 3's early on, because I know he'll be
camping out there for the duration. Still this game
was winnanble (Kenny make the difference?) and I agree
(for once) with Heiney that the officiating cost them.
Here is hoping for some good home cooking. I don't
think the question is if Pitino will be gone at the
end of this season, it will be will he make it to the
end of the season? Hey Greg and Dan, it is not too
late to lower the bar below 30. Hopefully, I will be
wrong about my season's prediction.

Peace