Re: those bastards

Kestas wrote:

>It's games like this that make me want to give up on this whole NBA charade.
>It's more rigged than a slot machine in Las Vegas. These despicable
>creatures masquerading as NBA officials determined that Philly must go to
>7-0, and they did everything in their power to ensure that.

I agree.  There were missed calls too numerous to mention here.  It
was clear that Mike Mathis and his crew were either playing to the
home crowd or just plain wanted the Sixers to win.  Granted, the C's
helped them out quite a bit, but the sheer amount of missed calls,
_and_ their timing was just mind shattering.  Damn refs.  NBA
officials are worse than their NFL or MLB counterparts.  What's the
deal with the lack of 3-second calls?  How could Pierce _not_ have
been fouled after he missed that free throw?

>Still, even those lowlifes may not have been able to do anything, had Pitino
>not unleashed the mighty McCarty as the designated ball-handler against the
>pressure. Sure enough, three consecutive turnovers later, the momentum had
>swung to Philly, and the refs took care of the rest.

I literally swore at the TV when Wallah came in.  I just don't get
it.  And there he was, bringing the ball up the court, carrying it
like it was a precious baby.  And there he was, throwing the ball
_right_ to a Sixer.  It went in slow motion at my house.  I had time
to think "Don't make that pass.  Don't make _that_ pass."  And there
he was, making that pass.  They put Moiso on the IL for this?  At
least the Frenchie has the rookie thing as a reason for his
cluelessness, Wallah only has the recording career.

Quit yer day job, Wallah.  Please.

Regards,

Bill