Re: Walker isn't the man and he does slack off...

snip...
>The guy needs to swallow he his ego and practice the little stuff till it
>becomes automatic. I don' t think he will do that so, Pitino is
>going to have to trade him sooner or later.

I am not a big Walker fan but he is playing better so far in this early
season.  Even tonight against the Knicks he played well up to the last two
possessions.  It will take some time to sort out between Walker/Pierce.

It is better basketball then last year so far, IMO.

<Jim