Re: This is not an advertisement.

JBMetzEA@aol.com wrote:
> You have to be careful with this though, because all of
> the NBA games are blacked out in the Boston area, I don't know what the rules
> are. It might work best, if you are not in any NBA city. You should ask a lot
> of questions, if you want to explore this very inexpensive option.
> The dish works great. I love it so far.

I live in New Jersey, and all the Celtics games on NESN and FSNE are
blacked out.  That was a real bummer.  The only games I get to see are
the Celtics versus the Knicks and Nets on MSG and FSNY.  The Fox
Regional package in general is a big disappointment, since all
out-of-area pro and most major college games are blacked out.  However,
other than that, I love the dish, and I really love not having to deal
with the cable company.

Tim