This is not an advertisement.

    There have been several posts recently complaining about the "Direct TV"
feeds:
    I recently signed up for the "dish network" satellite system.
    If you sign up for at least 39.99 of services you get the dish and
installation free.
    You can get the dish at Sears or Walmart (and get a mail in rebate) or
order one from "dish network" which may take a little longer. Dish network
arranges for your free installation no matter where you buy the dish.
    The Tel. # is 1-800-333-3474. I have called many times and the technical
service folks are generally responsive, friendly and informative. I have
never waited on hold more than one or two minutes. There is also a web site
>>www.dishnetwork.com<<<
    If you live in the C's area you are eligible for FOXNE (and NESN) as part
of the "top 100" package. This package costs 29.99 per month. You can also
add for 4.99 the sports package which includes all of the FOX sports networks
all over the country. You have to be careful with this though, because all of
the NBA games are blacked out in the Boston area, I don't know what the rules
are. It might work best, if you are not in any NBA city. You should ask a lot
of questions, if you want to explore this very inexpensive option.
The dish works great. I love it so far.
JB