Re: seriously...

In a message dated 11/07/2000 7:43:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jozersky@stny.rr.com writes:

<<  Man, this was the best thing that could have happened.  I didn't want to
see Kenny  hurt his knee or some part of him that would hamper his
game/career, but to give  him a paid vacation in this formative part of the
season.

 Yes! >>

Wonder what all the Kenny bashers will have to say, if anything, after
tonight's debacle?

Since they don't have Kenny to blame, it will be interesting to see if they
have the stones to call Pierce on the carpet for the second straight game
he''s laid an egg.

Eric Williams ain't cuttin' it as a starter thus far. Sit his ass back on the
pine and either re-insert AG or start Chris Carr (my preference). I like
Stith with the second unit and at 6' 5" he's not "long" (as in long arms ala
AG)  enough to start as a "3". Besides, the C's need some perimeter pop in
the starting lineup to help spread the D and minimize Antoine getting doubled
inside.