seriously...

now the team can start running and pressing and passing.  What a difference
this will make.  And now, when he comes back, the world will have seen what
we can do when we play the right way.  Herren will get his minutes, God willing,
and he will be beloved by the crowd.

Man, this was the best thing that could have happened.  I didn't want to see Kenny
hurt his knee or some part of him that would hamper his game/career, but to give
him a paid vacation in this formative part of the season.

Yes!

Gee, Pitino didn't sound too unhappy about losing Kenny for a month, did he?