Re: seriously...

This is another example of another away clueless game. Will we win 10 away
games? Pierce isn't the franchise most make him out to be. In truth we
don't have one. He needs a lot of schooling and work. Walker is still
messed up. Check the box score, the team as a whole lost this game. I don't
think KA would have helped. This is just the type of year it's going to be.
I also believe KA thinks he can just coast and be of minimal help and we'll
accept that. I hope for better things for this team, just don't see it in
the near future. Where a few games normally won't show a trend for a good
team, a weak team like the Celts will.

Dan