More Fort

I wasn't going to say anything after just one game (and, really, two
games isn't much better), and I agree with those who think we ought
to just let Fortson go: he's no longer a Celtic, and that's enough
for me to drop him from my radar.

But, he's averaging 17 pts, 17.5 rebs (1st in NBA), and shooting near
60% from the field.

What a completely useless tub of goo he is.  Barely an NBA player.

Of course, all the things you could say to refute this are probably
true: only 2 games, his team still couldn't beat the Nuggs without
McDyess, Warriors still haven't shown that they're even a mediocre
team, good stats on a poor team, etc.  I'm happier with the team as
it's constructed now, as opposed to last year, anyway.  Couldn't
resist mentioning it, though.

Regards,

Bill