Re: season predictions

Team most improved:  Like to say Celts, but I'll go with Seattle.
Cleveland is up here, too, as long as Z plays.  Also possibly Dallas,
although I haven't paid attention to them.

Team most underrated:  76ers.  Like to say Celts, but I think the 76ers
are much better than people think.  And not because they beat a pathetic
Knicks team.  They get as much respect as the C's.  Phoenix gets honorable
mention.

Teams that sucked last year, still suck, and the media should let it go:
Vancouver, Houston, Denver, NJ, Toronto, Golden State  They're just not as
good as the media wants to believe, for whatever reason they're so
marketable.  Feel good stories and ad campaigns don't win games.

IMO

-- Jamey

Funny, that you mention Seattle as most improved, when they got thrashed by
Vancouver then struggle at times with Denver at home, with Denver coming off
a very late trip into town.

Also, I would have noted Vancouver as potential for most improved, as they
did beat Seattle, then when on the road and had a very nice win against the
Clippers, who frankly didn't play too badly against Utah on opening night.
Agree with the others on this list.

Still early to tell, but they might have a chance at a #8 spot out west.
The east is a trainwreck waiting to happen. The sixers should be the team,
no way the Heat play as well as they did the other night.  Given the overall
step down in the conference, does anyone still think the Celtics truly don't
have a chance a legitimate playoff spot?

How happy are the Blazers fans now that they got their butts kicked again
against a very depleted Suns team without Penny or Googs.  A very scary 0-2
start for that team.
Bob