season predictions

I'm tired of the hype already, so I thought I'd share my overall league
views.

Most overhyped team: Bucks. with so many choices of teams that have done
nothing or destroyed themselves, from Carter's Raptors, to the Knicks,
Pacers, Grizzlies, Timberwolves, but I've gotta go with Milwaukee.  I
can't understand how a team that seems to embrace the idea that there's no
'D' in Championship can win consistently.

Most Nauseating team: Lakers.  Could there be any other choice?

Most Media-bashed team: Celtics.  When you lose a lot, the more you speak,
the easier of a target you become.

Playoff Team most likely to crash and burn:  Knicks.  Nice trades.
Indiana is close behind, finally.  And Minnesota wins honorable mention.

Team most improved:  Like to say Celts, but I'll go with Seattle.
Cleveland is up here, too, as long as Z plays.  Also possibly Dallas,
although I haven't paid attention to them.

Team most underrated:  76ers.  Like to say Celts, but I think the 76ers
are much better than people think.  And not because they beat a pathetic
Knicks team.  They get as much respect as the C's.  Phoenix gets honorable
mention.

Teams that sucked last year, still suck, and the media should let it go:
Vancouver, Houston, Denver, NJ, Toronto, Golden State  They're just not as
good as the media wants to believe, for whatever reason they're so
marketable.  Feel good stories and ad campaigns don't win games.

IMO

 -- Jamey