Toronto game

Wow! Unfortunately I had to miss this game but the outcome is fantastic. It
seems that over the past few years, other teams have been doing that to us.
To come back from so far back and send Toronto to 0-3 is pretty good
partial payback for last year's heartbreaking buzzer beater. Sweeping them
and send them back to the lottery would complete the revenge.

Questions for those who watched: Toronto only got 9 offensive boards. Was
it because of our good rebounding or because they weren't going for
rebounds, instead getting back on defense to prevent fast breaks?

We're still getting the vast majority of our scoring from Pierce and
Walker. As we've seen with Detroit and Toronto, at least we have two
scorers instead of just one. But if either of these guys misses a game,
we'd be in trouble.

Battie's really stepped it up recently. We really need him to keep it up
given Vitaly's recent play. I hope that the consistent starting role and
the minutes that he's been given will really boost his confidence.

Alex