Re: Last NIght

I only wish I coulda joined you.

And....even though I know I will get in trouble for this....ah hell, I don't
care.

I could not be more proud of the effort we gave last night.  First of all,
honoring Chuck Cooper was long overdue and is a mystery to me why it was not
done long ago.

And having them play with such verve, enough so that their effort has been
termed "classic" in any positive sense is fantastic!  Certainly was beyond
my anticipation, but is a fine testament to the team play concept of the
"Celtic Mystique".

I am not going to trot RP out for a curtain call, because a season does not
one game make.  But Red and Russ must have been reminded of the good ol days
when they routinely outscored and outhustled the opposition on a regular
basis.   And RP obviously had them ready for this game.