Bob Ryan quote

 From todays Globe. Maybe even the curmudgeon is coming around...

----
After observing Antoine for four years, I believe he cares, and cares
deeply. He is a gifted, infuriating player who did give us hope with his
play in the final six weeks last season that he is starting to get it. He
came here much too young and was given much too much athletic rope with
which to hang himself, and the results were predictable. Making the
All-Star team in his second year was a horrible mistake because it
confirmed his own false opinion of himself. But that's all history now. I
am looking forward to big things from Antoine Walker.
Network Operations
UIS/Harvard University
617-496-8151