Game One

   At 4:02 PM yesterday Los Angeles time I swallowed deep and bought the
NBA league pass on DirectTV.  I assume that I will get the home team feed on
all games, right?  At any rate, I look forward to seeing lots of games this
year.  It is very convenient here, because I get home from work around 8 or
8:30 Boston time and can watch the game before I go out in the evening, which
ain't often.
    As for the announcers, I thought that while they had insight, they
mumbled a lot and I often had trouble hearing Cousy.  I also had trouble
seeing the Celtics score on the graphic.  And is Foxwoods really that
glamorous and exciting?
   It was terrific to see a game after last year, when you all and the LA
Times were my "windows" on the games.  I had a hard time believing that #4
was the infamous Batgirl, as the #4 I saw played one hell of a game!
    And for the low-end precitors, here's one for you:  remember the opening
night win against the Bulls?