Rebounding

One ominous sign from last night, that I haven't heard mentioned, is that the Celts were outrebounded by a team that doesn't start anyone over 6'9".  In fact, despite a 9 turnover advantage, they shot 15 fewer field goal.  Some of that is because they were fouled a lot and shot 24 more free throws (and made over 84% of them!), but I think you can at least say that the rebounding discrepancy offset the turnover advantage.

One question: How would you factor team rebounds into a team's rebounding performance?  The Pistons out-rebounded the Celtics 50 to 43, but including team rebounds it becomes 65 to 49.  Either way it's a missed shot that the Pistons got control of, right?  And, while I'm on the subject, does a player get a rebound for rebounding a missed free-throw?

Jim