Re: Damn, is it good or bad

I wonder what the good folks on the Knicks, Sonics and Blazers lists are
saying today?  These teams all looked pretty bad.  Sure it is one game and
the Blazers were without Pippen and Sabas, but still they HAD to win that
game to set some tone. Did anyone see the cuts of Rider killing his old
team? IF he plays all season with even half his potential, then the Lakers
can mail it in now for many years.

Pass the Hemlock Martha. Put me down for 37 wins,
Bob Hudson

"Where did they find Jim Nabors body?"