Re: Herron and hustling

I heard Kenny Smith comment about that a year or 2 ago, think he was
talking about Jason Williams' problems.  I seem to recall his point was
that if you go all out trying to score and be an offensive machine early,
you have no jets by the 4th quarter.  And, you're teammates have spent the
entire game standing around watching you play.

He said Jason and all scoring point guards need to learn to set up
their teammates early and get them in the flow of the game.  Then in the
4th quarter they'd still have their jets, and they'd have plenty of
options with teammates that were in the flow of the game.  Makes for a
much more efficient 4th quarter team, which is when supposedly NBA games
are won and lost.

I actually think Walker could learn from that as well on some nights
instead of trying to take over in the 1st or 3rd quarters.  Get your
teammates going, and then put the game away in the 4th with fresher
legs.  Of course, being in top shape helps as well...

-Jamey