The celtics leader numbers for this past season

this are the numbers of the team leader of this past season. ALSO MY PICKS;

99-2000 Season
TEAM LEADERS

Points:
 Antoine Walker,
  20.5 ppg

 Paul Pierce,
  19.5 ppg

Rebounds:
 Antoine Walker,
  8.0 rpg

 Danny Fortson,
  6.7 rpg

Assists:
 Kenny Anderson,
  5.1 apg

 Antoine Walker,
  3.7 apg

Blocks:
 Tony Battie,
  0.85 bpg

 Paul Pierce,
  0.85 bpg

Steals:
 Paul Pierce,
  2.08 spg

MY LEADERS ( WAY FOR THEM TO HAVE A GREATER CHANCE )

Points:
Walker
Pierce I agree with these player had a good season but walker in the os
season should practice in the free throw department and loose a bit of wait
also jumping ability.

Blocks;
vitaly Potapenko should of been here if he would of just had the ability of
the other great center dont get me wrong he has the ability but it will
take time and work to get that out of him. I always said V would be awesome
coming off the bench if the celtics had a center like shack or ZO.

Steals;
it should of been Kenny Anderson along with Pearce.

Also why did the celtics sign Greg Minor with a long term contract? I would
never understand why but he was out with a major injury and i think trading
him would of been a great idea.

DaNBT2000