This is what the Celtics need to get better

Now last year it was an up and down year for the celtics. Now they didnt
have consistancy they will need that for next year. All the players need to
get in shape for the up coming season and for the training camp. I think
that the couching staff need to get the whole team together and need to ask
themselves this questions what will we need to do to get better? to get to
the next level?. The celtics in the off seasons the first thing they need
to do is look for a center that can rebound, block shots, and shoot. i
think when they get a get a center that can do this I think it will turn
the celtics around. In the draft they need to look for a center that can do
this two things or more. Now about trading Paul Pierce he is a great talent
that they picked up 2 years ago. Everyone thought that Ron Mercer was going
to be with the celtics for couple of years but what happened trade, so
theirs always a possibilty for trade expecially with pierce and the money
he is getting. If they trade Pierce or Walker they be getting Shack in
return I know that wont happen.

DaNBT2000