Re: Subject: Pitino to the Nets AGAIN?

> Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:49:12 EDT
> From: Thndrblt31@aol.com
> Subject: Pitino to the Nets AGAIN?
>
> Pitino denied the New Jersey rumors before.  But I remember him saying there
> was no possibility that he would leave Kentucky either.  The Nets
> miraculously winning the lottery is more than enough bait to attract Ricky
> there.  Should we start thinking of potential coaching candidates again?
>
> - - thndr

I think it is most unlikely Pitino would end up at the Nets.(the Clips more
likely if Sterling has a change of shrink) If you are the Nets , I don't thnink
you would want to go thru the same Jim "college
coach-intense-powerhungry-shouting on the side lines" Calipari , would you? The
Net players probably would puke in their bedsheets everynight.

kevin