Re: off-season speculation

I really don't think that the Clips will give us their pick in any trade for
Anderson. I think the only home for Anderson is NY where we might be able to
get Childs, Wallace and their pick for Anderson and maybe a future pick. It
is speculated that Cleaves might still be on the board when the Knicks pick.

Then I would pursue Anderson from the Clips in a sign & trade with Battie and
or Fortson as bait.

The Hawks are looking to go the Orlando route and have all their contracts
(except Mutumbo) expire in 2001 so I'd offer to take Wright off their hands
for Barros & Minor.

Then I'd draft Iakovos Tsakalidis with our pick, and look for a veteran point
with the exception who is a pass-first guy.

George