Re: off-season speculation

I don't like these suggestions at all.  I say keep
Antoine, run the offense through him, and trade Kenny
to LA for whatever they want to give us.  Since they
are losing Mo Taylor anyway, a sign-and-trade for a
veteran PG like Kenny might be attractive -- perhaps
we could package Tony Battie in and get a future pick
or Derek Anderson.  Until I hear that Antoine is
hitting the Old Country Buffet with Thomas Hamilton, I
want to keep him.  the BSG's C-Webb column really hit
home with me.  As for AJ, I like him a lot as a
player, especially on the break, but he is another
defensive liability.  I think we should make a serious
run at Greg Anthony.  I wonder if a blockbuster
package could get us Gary Payton some way, some how?