RE: the Indy stuff

I don't think there is anyone in this draft worthy of trading up for.  A lot
of depth but no bonafide superstars.  Kind of like the year when Joe Smith
was the #1 pick and look how that ended up: Joe Smith took the $2M exemption
from Minnesota last year.

Just stand pat at #11 and hope Mo Petersen is there.  I don't think there is
a point guard worthy at #11 nor probably is there a center.  I'd stay away
from Pryzbilla even if he was there at #11.  He is not even Big Country or
Montross.  Perhaps this Brown kid who might come out straight from Community
College who is 6'11''+ and supposedly has a ton of "upside".

It's probably not a popular opinion but with the ability to lock up guys 5
years now (is that right?), the high school kids may be the best value for
your pick - better picks for teams that don't need a quick return on their
investment.  I'd say take Miles or Hightower.  I mean, are any of us Celtic
fans expecting our #1 draft pick @ #11 to be the reason we make or miss the
playoffs?  It will hinge on whether the Celts are successful in obtaining a
consistent 3rd scoring option via free agency.

Grace&Peace
Griffin