Dermarr Johnson to enter draft!

I've seen posts saying that they like DerMar Johnson a lot... well, your wish just came true cause he announced that he's entering this year's NBA draft!

He's a legit 6'9 2 guard/small forward!  He's a bit on the skinny side but this boy's got skills and talent.

I don't see him as an immediate impact player for any team but could be a great off the bench player and will surely be a serious threat as he develops.

Someone else (Joe and Jaimes?) also posted about these players and I like them too:

Quentin Richardson - Depaul
Erick Barkley - St. John
Mo Peterson - Michigan State
Eddie House - Arizon State
Marcus Fizer - Iowa St.
Ed Cota - North Carolina
Gabe Muoneke - Texas

See you guys.

Winston

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct