#8,9,10 and 11!

#8 - Red has President title restored

#9 - All memorabilia collectors are given season tix
for returning all the old bricks, so the Gahhden can
be rebuilt piece by piece (The Fleet is imploded so
the rats have a roof over their heads -- Ahh, the
memories at the Elitecenter)

#10 - The parquet is restored just before the Finals,
where we win title #17 from the Fakers (Game 7 winding
down, V blocks Shaq, Pierce fast breaks, pulls up and
puts up a shot over Rick Fox, I mean Mr Vanessa
Williams, that clanks on the back of the rim, goes
straight up and swishes ala Nellie -- 69 Finals.

#11 - Celebration at City Hall June 13, 2001 - Bird
comes to the Mike and says, "I see the signs out
there...Rick Pitino does eat *hit! This one's for
Jersey Red!" (Antoine, who is eating at the cheescake
factory, happens to see Russ, who is also dining
there, about to pay for his meal, has his bill picked
up by the owner who says, "Mr Russell, you're money is
no good here. Thanks for the memories". Walker thinks
to himself...hmmmm I was an allstar who made $71 mil.
I ate here all the time when I played in Boston and
I've never had my check picked up. I don't get it...