I already told you guys

I already told you guys, the sports radio in Columbia laid out a
scenario some weeks ago.  First, the AD who hired Tubby Smith at KY is
retiring.  He is losing his safety net.  Second, Lenny Wilkins is going
to be tired of Atlanta.  Tubby goes to the Hawks.  Rick goes back to
KY.  Now, that was just what they said on sports talk in Columbia, SC,
USA, but me, I am thinking it looks real.

Course me, I am hoping that the team learns to play together.
Basketball is really a simple sport, but you can't win if you don't play
together.  The team has to be more important than your own ego.  Until
they get that, it doesn't matter that we have Walker and Pierce.  But, I
don't understand why they don't mesh when they went on the win streak
and saw how sweet it can be.

Anyway, what does everyone think of this scenario?

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net