RE: Media Silence?

Havent heard anything yet.

I looked at the second quarter to see what happened.  Lack of focus allowed
the opposition two fast breaks and a turnover.  We got a basket back right
after those three plays, and we were
Still about 10 ahead.  But then on two successive plays Antoine and then
Paul tried to do it alone, and messed up.  They are not thinking, simple as
that.  Antoine drew FOUR defenders, Vitaly was on the other side of the
basket with the fifth magic player on him.  That left THREE Celtics totally
wide open, and Toine tried to shoot the ball, was blocked, fell on the
floor, and Magic got a fast break, for which their trailer got an easy
putback on the missed layup, when paul pierce didn't block out for the
rebound.  The next play, Paul tried to do it all himself... Anderson passed
to Paul on the right side, down deep, Paul drew a double team, and Anderson
was still all alone outside the 3 point arc, and all other players for both
teams were below the free throw line, down deep at the basket.  Paul NEEDED
to pass the ball to Anderson, period; for an easy uncontested 3 point shot,
WITH 4 celtics ready to rebound a miss.  Paul instead tried to put up an off
balance brick and was blocked.