No Subject

Also we had TWO lane violations on free throws.  Total lack of focus to do
that.

It seems to me, its just that the Celtics do not pay attention for 48
minutes, they keep lapsing into old bad habits.  The ball hogging has got to
stop.  The only time a player should try to do it himself, is when he sees
an opportunity to do so.  If he starts or wants to do it himself, he has got
to take advantage of opportunities to pass that are created by him drawing
defenders.

Pitino shouldn't suspend anyone... because...

I watched Vitaly for the first two quarters, and when coming back on
defense, he was always pointing out to other celtic players which magic
players needed to be covered.  And the celtic player was also responding and
moving over to cover the man.  The players should be doing this kind of on
court communication.  And that means also letting each other know when
someone screws up.  A player should have felt free to tell Toine, hey 3 of
us were wide open, you should have dished the ball out.  The players should
fuss at each other, I think that is good for the team.  I am not talking
about the blame game, but legitimate, and timely criticisms.

I hate having to wait til next year, but I am still gonna support my
Celtics, no matter what.

LadyNada
Aka Glenda for the nickname challenged.