this was posted by espn boardie

(Waltham-AP) -- Celtics coach Rick Pitino has backed off on his threat to
suspend several players for arguing on the bench.
A furious Pitino made that threat after last night's 122-to-87 loss to the
Orlando Magic. He said the behavior of the players involved was
"unprofessional" and "un-Celtic-like."
Today, however, a much calmer Pitino said there would be no suspensions --
but he did not rule out fines. He told reporters that the team held a
two-hour meeting during the plane ride home
from Orlando.
He said the players need to show more respect to each other, but he doesn't
want to make any scapegoats.
Pitino wouldn't identify the players in question. But Antoine Walker, Doug
Overton and Danny Fortson were removed from last night's game late in the
third period and never returned.

MY REACTION: This drives me crazy. Don't threaten it, then back off. If it
was as bad as he said, and apparently it was, sit their butts down. I hope
he sticks to the threat of trades. I'm so fed up with this bunch.

Mark