Re: Fortson

At 14:03 3/27/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Fortson as originally billed is not making a big impact with the Celtics.
>Is he worth keeping, maybe. He can't start for us. If I were Pitino, I
>would make it known that Fortson is available...........

If the infamous Fortson/Williams-Marks trade did not make it known, I don't
know what can....

>along with Anderson
>to see what we can get for them.

Anderson, his offensive skills notwithstanding, likely has negative trade
value.

>If he were making an impact, don't you
>think he would be seeing more floor time?

This rests on the assumption that Pitino doles out minutes based on merit,
and, IMO,  there's little  evidence to support that assumption.