Re: Fortson

Fortson as originally billed is not making a big impact with the Celtics.
Is he worth keeping, maybe. He can't start for us. If I were Pitino, I
would make it known that Fortson is available...........along with Anderson
to see what we can get for them. If he were making an impact, don't you
think he would be seeing more floor time?