RE: Disappointed!

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]  On Behalf Of
bird
Sent:	Saturday, March 25, 2000 1:22 AM
To:	Celtics@igtc.com
Subject:	Disappointed!

So the ONE game I don't watch live or remember to tape to watch later
is a double OT nail-biter.  Beauty.  So I only caught the final half
of the final OT.

................  We did catch a break
when Iverson just sort of let the ball go out of bounds with 15
seconds left.

Regards,
Bill

Hello Bill and list,

Iverson lost the handle on the ball, and could not retrieve it, or it would
have been a double dribble or a
Pass to himself.  He was shielding the ball in hopes that a team mate would
come get it.

I had to see the replay 3 times before I figured this out, because the game
was so intense that
I couldn't breath and I felt like going into cardiac arrest.  (just kidding)

I also tape games and watch em later, so I can see slow mo replays and
stuff.  In this game, two times
I had to fast forward, because I could not bear to watch the last 22 seconds
in the regular game, or
The last 22 seconds in the 2nd OT.

Even tho we have lost the last two games, I see a championship team building
here.. if they
Will learn from their mistakes.  They should save a tape of this game and
study a lot from it.

I hope they don't give up this year, even tho it seems the playoffs are now
out of reach.

Glenda
Aka LadyNada