Disappointed!

So the ONE game I don't watch live or remember to tape to watch later
is a double OT nail-biter.  Beauty.  So I only caught the final half
of the final OT.

I was very angry (specifically at V) -- you can ask my neighbors.  I
was shouting things like "we pay this guy $30 million over six years
and he can't get the rebound and go back up strong?"  Ridiculous, of
course.  In the first place, I don't pay the Train anything.  And
there were a lot of things I saw that contributed, and I only saw a
tiny part of the game.

Who didn't get back on D to cut off Kevin Ollie (Kevin Ollie?! Geez
Louise) the play or so before?  Pierce looked like he srpinted to
catch him, but I don't know if Ollie was his man or what.

Who didn't put a body on Geiger on Ollie's missed shot?

What's the deal with Walker's little floating airball at the end?  I
mean, he got double-teamed near the end of that play, but that thing
didn't even catch net.

And, of course, the Bunny That Wouldn't Go.  (I mean, we pay this guy
$30 million ... .)  Oh, well, no _one_ guy loses the game, the team
does.  Saw some good things, too: that was a great pass Antoine made
to Griffin, for,apparently, his only points.  We did catch a break
when Iverson just sort of let the ball go out of bounds with 15
seconds left.

I guess the playoffs are out of reach.  I didn't want to write that
sentence.  Guess I'll go take my medication now.

Regards,
Bill

P.S. Remember, it's not censorship if List Guru Paul M. (to
differentiate him from the OTHER Paul M.) stops someone from posting,
kicks someone off, shoves his copy of _Ever Green_ into the server,
or whatever.  It's his perogative.