RE: Wednesday, March 22, 2000

Joe these are being forwarded to the list by someone at the Boston Celtics organization, hence the email address.  Given our apparent collective distrust for the media around here, and the undercurrent among many "die-hard Celtics fans" about how poorly the organization is being run, something like the LA Clippers per some, then this info from the team must be considered nothing less than blatant propaganda.  Given my bent on life, I enjoy this kind of cult inducing blather, and can't wait for the next one.

Must buy Celtics gear, must drink only decaf, must conspire to exterminate any subversives who incite to speak poorly of the team.  Must renew my subscription to the RP for President newsletter.  Must plan my lesson for tonight's family meeting, to further instill the creed in my young children.  Must work on time machine to transport me back to either 1964, 1974, or 1984. Must mail off my birthday card to Red; the recognized leader and all knowing complete being, who we kneel and pray to 16 times daily, soon to be 17. Must sleep with my Boston Garden brick more often than my wife, who god forbid is a non-believer. Memo to the group; #8 it is your turn to bring the cookies, #14 do not leave any noticeable scars on Dan, but please do on Kevin and Jaime.

Back to my normal life now, converse with you fellow homosapiens at a later appointed time,
Greg (#7)