RE: Monday Box

Re:   Paul Pierce.

Paul still hasn't learned how to stay on defense on his man.  Apparently
Paul is more interested in following the ball especially with the idea
Stealing it .  Paul's lack of defense often results in scores against us.
We also   Need to rotate over to defend the person that he leaves when he
goes to double-team someone.

Ladynada