RE: Monday Box

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
>
>You would think the coach would catch this during the game, and say like,
>what's with the 3's Paul? How bout some creativity and defense while your
>at it.

One of the good things about Pitino being so loud is you get to hear some
funny things.  Late in one of the recent wins, Overton took a quick jumper,
which he missed.  On the way back up court, Pitino says to him, extremely
sarcastically, "Could you reverse the ball, please?".  Well, I guess you had
to hear the exasperation in his voice to find it amusing.  You could just
hear him thinking, "how many times have I got to remind these guys to do
this?".

Jim